Terms and Conditions
The term Scott Bader Limited or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Wollaston, Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, NN29 7RL. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction of any part or of any content within the website is prohibited and forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. All intellectual property in the site and the content belongs to Scott Bader or its licensors
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Scott Bader Limited's prior written consent.
- These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales which shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes.
Scott Bader Limited website disclaimer
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Scott Bader Limited or on behalf of Scott Bader and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Scott Bader, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing,
maintaining or delivering the website), and any of Scott Bader's group companies and the employees, agents or sub-contractors of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the website, any websites linked to the website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the website or your downloading of any material from the website or any websites linked to the website.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit Scott Bader's liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under law.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Scott Bader Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Scott Bader Limited takes no responsibility or liability and will not be liable forthe website or part of the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Scott Bader retains the right to close the site down at its discretion in whole or in part, and not just where there are technical issues beyond Scott Bader's control.
Scott Bader also disclaims any liability specifically in respect of malfunctioning sites, or pages, viruses, corruption or other technical breaches or failures, and any information not uploaded or provided by Scott Bader.
Copyright © 2009 Scott Bader Inc. All Rights Reserved